The Association’s strategic plan was developed by its Board of Directors in consultation with its members. It consists of five goals:
1) Municipal Administration and Elected Representatives Work Together at a Strategic Level
2) NS Municipalities have the resources, expertise information, knowledge & skills to excel in municipal service delivery
3) Build Relationships and Partnerships with Key Stakeholders
4) Provide Membership Services and/or Opportunities to a Broader Range of Municipal Staff
5) Develop and Maintain Organizational Resources to Enable Delivery of the Strategic Plan and Support Operations
Each goal has a set of objectives which can be found in the strategic plan document (pdf). The Board has developed a tactical plan to ensure the implementation of the goals and objectives.